In order to comply with OneCoin’s legal and regulatory requirements, only the following KYC documents are accepted:
1. Proof of Identity Documents:
National ID card
Donor ID card
TAX ID card
Voter ID card, etc.
The following details must be clearly visible:
– Personal photo
– All personal names
– Date of birth
– Document serial number
– Issuing date of the document
– Expiry date of the document
– Issuing authority
If your Identity Document has no expiry date then fill in 31.12.9999 in the field expiry date of the ID document on menu Profile>Main Information in the following format dd.mm.YYYY.
- For Proof of Address verification is Accepted and required only one of the following documents:
- Utility bills (electricity, gas, water, waste, etc.) less than 6 months old
- Document issued by a Bank less than 6 months old
- Document from Municipality/Government Agency/Tax Authorities – most recent
- Not expired National ID Card/Passport (all sides) if the address is shown in the document
- Other documents issued by the Government where the names and the address are shown
- The following details must be clearly visible:
- – Issue date
- – Issuing authority’s official letter head/logo
- – Personal names of the Member
- – Detailed address
- – Official sign and stamp of the issuing authorit
- OneCoin DO NOT Accept as Proof of Address the below documents:
- Mobile phone bills, Invoices from Telecommunication companies
- Courier receipts
- Documents issued from
- Pension funds
- Insurance agencies
- Securities and Investment Funds
- Companies provided money transfer services (Western union, Money gram, IRemit, etc.)
- Schools, Colleges, Universities
- Invoices from stores
- Credit/debit card statements issued from store chains
- Receipt/Invoices from Clinics/Hospitals, Pharmacies
- Taxes for pets, etc.
- KYC documents MUST meet the following criteria:
- Handwritten documents are not accepted, even if there is a signature & stamp
- All submitted KYC documents must be written with Latin letters. Otherwise only official translation of the document signed and stamped by a certified translator together with the copy of the original document must be provided. KYC documents not written with Latin letters and without official translations will be Declined.
- The details written on the uploaded documents as name, address, country, ID number, expiry date, etc. must exactly match with the information filled in by you on the menu Profile > Main information. Otherwise the KYC documents will be Declined.
- Acceptable documents formats are: PDF, JPEG (.jpg) and PNG (.png)
- Max file size of the documents must be up to 6 MB
- Once uploaded the documents can not be deleted, but upon new uploading the old files are replaced with the new ones
- Only for the Chinese Members if the documents are not officially translated into English we are performing a translation and a Translation Fee of 25 EUR is collected directly from the Cash Account.
- Members can trade on the OneCoin Exchange when their KYC status is “Pending/Conditionally Approved”, or “Approved”.
- Members can make cash transfers between usernames from different countries only if the both usernames (the receiver and the sender) are in status Approved.
- Every time KYC documents are uploaded and the current status is “Approved” or “Declined” it will be changed to “Pending/Conditionally Approved”.
- Every time any of the fields on menu Profile > Main Information > Change User Info is changed if the current status is “Approved” it will be changed to “Declined”.